Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I just found LoudQuietLoud, the Pixies documentary. They're so fat. It's still awesome, though.

I tried Cashback. It was horrible, but I soldiered on until the stair case scene.

So worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Oh holy poo poo Fraggle Rock!

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I just tried watching High School of the Dead and it made me realize that never getting into anime was a good decision. It would actually be a decent horror show if every scene didn't have an obligatory teen girl upskirt shot or bouncing set of tits. Every damned scene.

I just don't get it.

I am going to go try this Tucker movie you guys are gushing about.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
After the Disapointment of High School of the Dead, I figured I'd try another zombie cartoon. Dead Space: Downfall

Now this cartoon kicks all kinds of rear end even if you never played the video game. I am going to buy the video game now because of the rear end kicking going on in this movie. It is like Aliens meets Dawn of the Dead. With lightsaber-chainsaws.

Tucker and Dale was awesome as well.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

WickedIcon posted:

I actually like High School of the Dead. The bouncing tits start out gratuitous and annoying, then get disturbing... and then by the time you see poo poo like :nws: this :nws: it loops right back around to absolutely hilarious.

The people who made this have absolutely no shame, and they revel in it.

I am so glad I stopped in episode two.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I just started watching Spork on a whim and it is loving hilarious. I have tears coming out of my eyes right now. It is kind of like a darker Napolean Dynamite with booty dancing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

mr. mephistopheles posted:

We had very different experiences. I saw the awkwardness of Napoleon Dynamite mixed with the retarded faux teen dialogue of Juno with none of the charm that made those movies entertaining.

I can really see how it could go both ways, but it worked for me. I hated Juno.

• Locked thread