Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

A little late to the game here but I'm glad to hear you're putting in a clover lawn. I've been spreading white dutch clover seed into my lawn for the last 2 or 3 years now and it's taken over about 60% of the lawn. If you search Amazon for "White Dutch Clover" you can find a review and some pictures I took if you want to know what it looks like mixed in with grass.

Hopefully I'm not bringing up something that was already discussed, but have you thought of getting a 2-wheeled walk behind tractor? It's essentially a motor on wheels that you put different attachments on. You can get a plow, mower, snow thrower, and all kinds of good stuff (one brand even has a backup generator attachment) that work with the single tractor/engine.

I keep thinking about getting one myself (a used tractor goes for about $1500 where I live) but since I already have all the items separate I haven't been able to talk myself into getting one.

edit: Just realized you're the same dude who made the electric tractor. Guess you don't really need a walk behind tractor after all. But I still want one. :saddowns:

TouchyMcFeely fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Jun 23, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU