Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barracuda Bang!
Oct 21, 2008

The first rule of No Avatar Club is: you do not talk about No Avatar Club. The second rule of No Avatar Club is: you DO NOT talk about No Avatar Club
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, the hardware looks great too.

You gonna go with stainless appliances? I think they'd look great with the hardware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barracuda Bang!
Oct 21, 2008

The first rule of No Avatar Club is: you do not talk about No Avatar Club. The second rule of No Avatar Club is: you DO NOT talk about No Avatar Club
Grimey Drawer
Haha...was that Chinese barbecue spare ribs and a pan of corn bread?

Barracuda Bang!
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Harmburger posted:

"Oh no, I've been bitten by both this poisonous spider, and this poisonous octopus! I am so much less worried about the spider bite than the octopus bite though."

If you had used "then" it would imply you're less worried about getting bitten by both, as opposed to being bitten by one individually.

Actually, if he used "then," it would be that he's much less worried about the very specific occurrence of being bitten by a Red Back and then being bitten Blue Ring, not simply being bit by both. Being bitten by a Blue Ring and then a Red Back would not qualify.

Sequence matters here guys.

Also, what this is in relation to (as in, "I'd be much less worried about being bitten by a Red Back and then being bitten by a Blue Ring than I am about X," where X = anything, from finding a Leprechaun's gold to being diagnosed with Asberger's) is unknown.