Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!

Splizwarf posted:

My dream house includes a pivoting boom and double door on the side of the house at the far end of the upstairs hallway for exactly this reason. If it was possible to get 200 years of cowshit out of the foundation and rafters (it isn't) I'd daily drive the poo poo out of an early 1800s cowbarn.

Usually you can't get this past an inspector, so you need to plan for it so that the retrofit is as easy as possible.

I know a couple of woodworking guys with this exact setup above their garage, it is genius, the dust collection piping is all in the floor rather than cluttering up the vertical space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU