Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebulis01
Dec 30, 2003
Technical Support Ninny

Slung Blade posted:

The flooring will go under where the dishwasher sits, same as the oven. Those are open to the front unlike the cabinets themselves. My builder's good, I'm not worried about it.

should go under your fridge as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebulis01
Dec 30, 2003
Technical Support Ninny
The electricity thing is weird. Here in Washington State, at every home site I've been to they put up a temporary electrical service for the contractor to use, it just sits in on a 4x4 in the ground and has a couple quad outlets and the meter. I don't even want to imagine the cost of running a build site on a generator

Nebulis01
Dec 30, 2003
Technical Support Ninny

Slung Blade posted:

Thanks for the advice on the chickens folks, they look like awesome pets/food :cool:

No life in the country would be complete without honey from your very own bee hive(s)!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3091681

Also it's a extremely satisfying hobby :)

Nebulis01
Dec 30, 2003
Technical Support Ninny

Frogmanv2 posted:

You are gonna need some way to stop the water from freezing over winter then.

Long as he keeps his blacksmithing up just quench in the pond, no more frozen water :D