Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dobermaniac
Jun 10, 2004
The house looks amazing. Would you mind taking a few pictures to show the kitchen and living room area? My wife wanted to see how large of an area there was and how the transition looked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dobermaniac
Jun 10, 2004
My wife and I are also about to start building our home. My parents donated 3 acres out of a 30 acre farm for us to build on. This weekend my brother and I are going to be building a shed/ out building for storage. I've been getting more and more excited from reading your thread. Our home is going to be about a quarter mile away from the road. It is going to be quiet and dark at night.

Dobermaniac
Jun 10, 2004
This sounds crazy, but this thread and Slung's work and love for his house is what finally pushed my wife and I to take the plunge.