Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ninadene
Aug 7, 2004

Who's that hottie in your avatar?
when I have little children pounding about in their little shoes while smaller ones are sleeping I sometimes wish there was carpet upstairs.

Also wishing I had Slung Blade's life in the country. /sigh

(I can cook, clean, and sew if this is a competition! And I love snow.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninadene
Aug 7, 2004

Slugworth posted:

Not to discredit his hard working-ness, and I could be mistaken anyways, but I think he simply finished his own pre-built, but unfinished, furniture.

It's still a hell of a lot hotter than buying the cheapest premade poo poo from walmart.

I think some of us from the parenting/pregnancy thread have started a 'Slug Blade Fan Club' and if he's not careful we just might invade and make his house our new compound/base of operations. I for one would be ok with a "Big Love" style arrangement.

:h: Slung Blade

Ninadene
Aug 7, 2004

that looks yummy, is this the wrong thread to ask for your recipe?

Also you're going to need about 15 more of those book shelves for all my books and console games. The recliner in the master bedroom is a nice touch. Then I can nurse some where other than in bed.:ninja:

:h: Slung Blade

Ninadene
Aug 7, 2004

Wandering Knitter posted:

How many times must I propose to you before it sticks? :argh:

I'm pretty sure I asked first :colbert: