Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

If this boat were sinking, I'd give my life to save you. Only because I like you, for reasons and standards of my own. But I couldn't and wouldn't live for you.
Awesome thread and awesome house and awesome surroundings! You can see horses! To me, that's awesome.

:smug: eurotrash comment:

American building always looks incredibly :black101: to me;
Just put a pole here and some wood on top and lots and lots of drywall everywhere.
Over here it's usually more of a brick and mortar deal, like so:

Click here for the full 750x563 image.

Anyway, here's a suggestion for your greenhouse, because that plastic stuff didn't really look worthy of a slung blade project:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

If this boat were sinking, I'd give my life to save you. Only because I like you, for reasons and standards of my own. But I couldn't and wouldn't live for you.
circular, with two chaiselongues in the middle and orchids all around you

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

I'm really sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you and your family.
             /

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

FULL STEAM AHEAD TOWARDS THE STEAM ENGINE LAWN MOWER

unleash the unicorn fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Jun 23, 2010

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

No hold on don't build that yet because I just found something better:

:dong:

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

That does look appetizing, but unfortunately I know nothing about "smoking" food. So given my ignorance, at first glance I'd say you let raw fish rot in the open for several hours. How does "smoking" work and how does it kill germs and stuff? (ie how does it cook the food?)

Edit:
A quick check on wikipedia informs me that you still have to cook the food after cold-smoking.

unleash the unicorn fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Sep 5, 2010

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

Rotten Cookies posted:

Between everything I've seen you post, I envy you real hard. I like to think of myself as a do-it-yourselfer, but you take it to another level.

Great job.

The only other person on these forums who even comes close is the guy who makes those lightsabers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

Here4DaGangBang posted:

I'd much less worried about a Red Back bite than a Blue Ring bite!

How is that even a realistic scenario