Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anitsirK
May 19, 2005

El Bano posted:

We had one of those vacuum dealies and frankly, after about 2 years of hauling around a hose, we just swapped to using a regular vacuum. It just wasn't as convienent as it sounds like.

I'm with Slung Blade. I'd so much prefer hauling around a hose than hauling around the vacuum along with all the dirt I suck up. My parents had one of these in their house built in the 80s (in New Brunswick). When we bought our place (built about 100 years earlier than my parents), we put one in. Granted, we had half the main floor opened up to the bare studs so it was way easier than most retrofits would be, but I was so incredibly happy the day I came home and my husband had the system sitting in the garage in a box. Even happier when he had it hooked up. :)

It's one of those things that made a big enough difference to the ease of cleaning a 2 storey house that I'm more than happy to agree to the vast majority of the vacuuming as a result of him doing the working of putting it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU