Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I LOVE YOU
Aug 25, 2009

tehschulman posted:

You can't condemn FOX outright for running with the stories they run with, you can't even condemn Glenn Beck for saying what he says because we all have the right to say such things.

Have the legal right to say retarded poo poo != can't be condemned for saying retarded poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I LOVE YOU
Aug 25, 2009

Busy Bee posted:

If someone is dealing with some cases in the US, with sentencing in a few months, could that person travel out of the country? My friends grandma is extremely sick and he needs to go to Japan to go see her. Would it be just as simple as his lawyer talking to the courts or would it be more complicated then that?

Your friend should talk to his attorney.