Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I stole a police bait bike once and got 3 months in prison, where were you why didn’t you help me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Stop running over other peoples rocks

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bribe a male employee to throw up on a patient and see how they respond.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is any of the sexually promiscuous and crime boss stuff true?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Whiskey smash in the rain time

lol this was for the cocktail thread but please enjoy

:cheers:

Absolutely nothing has happened with the lawsuit or the bankruptcy. Supposedly the insurors are going to talk to us about a mediated "global settlement" but I'll believe it when I see it.

Sooner or later the next thing that'll happen is I'll get one of these calls:
1. The appeal has been denied, proceed to #4.
2. The appeal has been approved and I guess we get to have another trial?
3. Some sort of mediation is actually going to happen.
4. Some stuff has been sold and is either going into the kitty or maybe a disbursement of some sort will actually happen? Which I guess could happen before 1 or 2 unless they were to post bond?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Relevant

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/30/an-extreme-haunted-house-requires-page-waiver-critics-say-its-torture-chamber/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

7/12 should be enough for a criminal conviction. 2/12 should be enough for a civil judgment, if there really wasn’t any liability it should be trivial to get 0/12.