Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirDrinksAlot
Aug 6, 2006

The wicked flee when none pursueth
So I currently work as an RN. Been doing this job for a little over two years. While I enjoy working in a hospital I sometimes miss my job back when I was a EMT-B.

Recently I ran into one of the paramedics that use to work in the ER, he's working at the local firehouse. He was telling me that their probies can't pass the NR for paramedics and since I've kept up my EMT B qualifications I can challenge the paramedic exam. He was also stating that his department is so low on recruits they are hiring paramedics and paying them to go through fire school.

Additionaly he told me that the state of Florida has been having statewide issues with this and said that it only requires them to pass the Florida paramedic exam not the NR.

I was wondering what book I should buy to study, whether if it should be a NR paramedic test, or if anyone else had any ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread