Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
:saddowns: Don't look at my site :saddowns:

Ashwat posted:

Thanks, I'll look into both of those options and discuss it with the rest of the organizers. I think both of you are right though, in that we're going to have to go with some hose ramps.

It's what they use for semi-permanent water redirections, like when there's a burst pipe they often just run the hoses along the street, and at intersections the put them under those rubber hose ramps, pretty much removes any stress. 2x4s should have a very similar effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
Why aren't they getting pressure on the line? I don't understand it.

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi

Ironsights posted:

So if you get a Mack firetruck, you get a set of gear to go with it.

for the dog! :buddy:
Our salesman for our new tender came by and dropped this off for us last night.

Wow thats hilarious

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
Would you guys think giving a key to the electronics compartment in the trunk of some of our emergency vehicles would be a good measure one of them is in a crash? I assume you guys want to disconnect all power sources before starting extraction, and right now the plan is to put the secondary in there. Any other ideas?

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi

Ironsights posted:

The stations surrounding mine are crazy over the leathers. Our station however switched over to these a while back:
Heros-XT

We get funny looks and names from other departments, but at least our guys are easy to spot at any scene. I've only ever been with this department, so I couldn't tell you if I'd prefer a regular style one over this one.

Stuff is developed right next to my city, I have one myself and they are so much better than most other european helmets even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
It's the age old conundrum of stuff being available to private people no problemo but public orders taking ages to complete for no apparent reason.

• Locked thread