Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

The Sheriff Jake posted:

The trucks the air force use to inject foam into a burning plane are so loving bad rear end looking.

The ones that look like a Mad Max vehicle with the "stinger" looking thing above the cabin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

The Sheriff Jake posted:

gently caress yeah dude. That's how a god drat American fire fighting truck should look.

gently caress yeah those things RULE :patriot:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Marx posted:

Which explains why I wasn't able to find it during my irregular perusals. :riker:

On the other hand, if you're irregular, TGD can probably help you

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

invision posted:

Just got back from a training fire. Interior firefighting is literally better than sex.

Man, either you're doing sex wrong or I am...

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

invision posted:

So, we jaws'd a person out of a car, and we're standing around while the EMT's do their thing, and this car stops right in front of the scene, and the fattest loving guy I've ever seen rolls down his window and starts taking cellphone pictures. I've never wanted to punch someone in the neckfat so hard.

You should have just stood directly between him and the scene so he couldn't get a clear shot, all the while asking if there's anything you can do for him, if he needs help, is he okay, etc.

Of course a guy like that probably would have just started taking pictures of you and claiming harassment or something.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Cage Kicker posted:

"35 engine, dispatch, did the caller say what the CO smelled like?"

This made me laugh.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Kashew posted:

I could never do it as a career. There's just too much politics in it.

What do you mean, like getting hired is all about politics or who you know or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Kashew posted:

It always felt like some people higher up were political appointments/favors and that they'd chase out anyone they didn't like. Hell, the town supervisor subpoenaed emails from some medics that were critical of the town's current leadership to have them fired or some bullshit.

Oh, I see, thanks.

• Locked thread