Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghetto Wizard
Aug 11, 2007

newo dot posted:

Speaking of proxies, is there one that can allow me to view Hulu from the UK?

Hulu is weird. It uses the RTMP protocol, which basically circumvents proxies and just goes straight to the direct connection. I'm pretty sure you can use Hotspot Shield or the FoxyProxy Video Utility. I can't say I can recommend them though as I've had bad experiences with them, FoxyProxy Video Utility broke my internet and then was next to impossible to uninstall(I literally had to clear out every single entry that contained any reference to it in the registry to get rid of it) and I just don't like Hotspot Shield - But if you have to watch Hulu from outside the US, then that's the way to go. If anyone is aware of any other way to do it, they're more than welcome to correct me - Because I've been looking for quite a while.

Ghetto Wizard fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Mar 7, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU