Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Garth_Marenghi posted:

I hope it's better than the comedy made about that story, "30 Minutes or Less."

Didn't the makers of that movie try and claim that it was their totally original idea and that they had never heard about the real life case at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Winklebottom posted:

Our Planet, the new Attenborough doc, is great as usual but man, every episode ends on a huge bummer. It's important to show but I can't binge-watch them like I usually do because I get depressed.

Episode 2 spoiler
Those loving walruses tumbling over the cliffs, oh god im so sorry we destroyed your ice :smith:

Cheer up. It will be our turn soon enough.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

BrianRx posted:

I know in some cases (reality TV, for example) the cameras and crews are so omnipresent that they become wallpaper for the primary subjects, but yeah, the guy doing a thing that could get him locked up for 20 years is probably going to be pretty aware of all that and less cool about it.

If it's like that moonshiners show, I think the doc makers say they sit on the footage for a few years until the statute of limitations passes for whatever crime was committed passes.