Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
They were the best of intentions for the capitalists and military industrial complex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

EL BROMANCE posted:

That’s super lovely and some short sighted nonsense for sure.

I usually try to cancel trials after starting them because lots will give you the access until the last day anyway. Some like Apple kill your access so for those I set calendar reminders for.

Yep. Sign up then immediately cancel. Done.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
There are so many clips of this place rules on youtube already it really seems like a long version of his normal content. Is there anything different about it?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

precision posted:

Just finished watching it, and yeah it has a much more coherent and serious tone

Is it worth finding or is it just rehashing stuff I probably already know?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I feel like Andrew is gonna get a Pulitzer sooner or later. He's at the forefront of a new sort of journalism. Or at least is gaining more notice than most.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The Pez Outlaw on Netflix. Entertaining story of a very strange dude who sold pez dispensers.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The uber collector guy was the best character by far. I'm pretty sure his comment at the end meant he felt they should have spent more time on him but that may have been my bias from laughing at pretty much everything he said.

The main dude was insane. The sort of harmless insane that you hope never escalates into violence. Cuz he is legit crazy. It was barely touched on but I think he did a bit too many psychedelics back in the day.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is there a good documentary on The Cure anywhere?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I tried watch The Greatest Show Never Made on Prime. It's terrible. I watched most of an episode and still am not even sure what it was about. Just so much fluff. Avoid it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/@AidinRobbins

I like his videos a lot. Great nature photography. Decent production values. Interesting subjects.

E: poo poo, for some reason I misread animals as nature