Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I watched the first David Attenburough in the thread and really liked it, besides the weird "we're going to come back and civilize them" intimation.

If This American Life qualifies then I think The Moth should qualify as well. The Moth is a story telling event in New York (and elsewhere, I've just only been in NY) where anyone is allowed to get up to tell a short story about their life. If the audience likes it, your story advances in a sort of story competition.

They've got an awesome podcast with all these different stories. They're all pretty short (5-20 mins) and I've heard stories about a guy who got stabbed by the Latin Kings 30 times, about Colin Quinn completely bombing at Robert Deniro's birthday party, about broken homes, successful marriages, crazy trips, crazy drug trips etc etc.

The Moth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU