Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The HBO Carlin documentary is really, really great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

drat, that’s sad about Schank.

I haven’t watched American Movie in a few years, time to take it off the shelf and do a tribute/memorial watch.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I just finally watched the one about the Murdaugh Murders, and I’m sure it’s been discussed several times in this thread but… holy loving poo poo.

Just, holy loving poo poo.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The Netflix doc about Koresh/Waco is pretty good.

Cults are extremely fascinating and scary. Any similar docs about cults?

I also recently watched a thing on Amazon called “Jonestown: Paradise Lost” that was decent.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Mahoning posted:

I assume you’ve seen Wild, Wild Country? If not that is the next thing you should watch. It’s on Netflix

I know a little about the story, but I haven’t seen it.

It’s in the queue now. Thanks!