Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Can anyone reccomend some awesome metal documentaries? Or music docs in general.

Ones i've seen and enjoyed:

Pure loving Mayhem
Until The Light Takes Us
Last Days Here
Kurt and Courtney
Anvil! The Story of Anvil
Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

If you guys are interested, there's an awesome documentary about Norwegian black metal called Until the Light Takes Us. It is very well done and has a lot of interviews with some pretty big names in the NBM scene (specifically Fenriz of Darkthrone, Frost of Satyricon and 1349 and Varg Vikernes of Burzum). If you are not into the music of black metal the soundtrack won't hurt your ears either, while there are examples of the music it's not overwhelming and anybody not into the music will still be able to enjoy the film. Pretty awesome documentary. I think it is available on youtube.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

I need help finding a documentary called Narco Circus. I've searched far and wide, signed up for streaming services, VPNs, and even tried sailing the seas and I cant find it.

I'm not even interested in watching it at this point I just have horrific OCD and cant sleep until i find it

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

my sanity is restored. Thank you so much!