Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prolapsed
Sep 9, 2015
Apologize if this is inappropriate for this thread, but the /r/documentaries subreddit has a very actively updated list of documentaries. I pick one a night to watch generally.

Here's a recent one I enjoyed from CNN: Double Agent Inside Al Qaeda for the CIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prolapsed
Sep 9, 2015

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Has r/documentaries tightened up on their submissions? Some of that stuff has been the pits for months now.

Yeah I've noticed the same. It seems like their mods have been a bit absent, but there's some diamonds in the poo poo pile of conspiracy documentaries.

Also, probably doesn't need to be mentioned, but Vice has some interesting stuff occasionally on their YouTube Channel.

prolapsed
Sep 9, 2015

djwetmouse posted:

Watching American Meth from 2008 already seems dated, what is a new, good, documentary on meth?

Walking down the street is a pretty good one.