Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nupraptor
Feb 8, 2003

Vae Victus

onemanlan posted:

Oh yeah and if you guys want the most horribly depressing documentary about humanity while having some mild uplifting effect check out Every f***ing day. I had mentioned it in the first page or two, but its worth bringing up again. It's about a mother and her children recounting the brutal life they had under her long-time husband who systematically beat and bullied every one in the family. He beat his wife with literally every implement he could find in the house for over twenty years until she snapped one day and took a hatchet to his head. Now her family prepares for her sentencing day for the crime she committed to stop systematic abuse brought on by her husbands insanity. Great documentary, OMG you want to hate the loving state for how they sentence her especially after hearing all of what the family went through.... I highly suggest this documentary if you can stomach the scenarios she puts forth.
I'm really interested in seeing this but apparently, HBO will not be re-airing it anytime in the near future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU