Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Rapey Joe Stalin posted:

The amazing thing about this is that without any sort of editorial slant, the Zionists seem like absolute cunts. They are quite happy for their words and deeds to drat them because they are so conviced of their righteousness.

It's like looking through a window into pre-war Germany.

I watched this and thought the exact same thing; those Jews are complete, total assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Pocket Billiards posted:

By "those Jews" do you mean "those particular Jews in the documentary"?

I want to say just those particular jews in the documentary, but the documentary seems to showcase how Jews from all over the world are teaming together to pool the funds to essentially "buy" the Palestinians out of the West Bank. And I used the word "buy" very loosely. It's like they're using the holocaust as an excuse to justify some sort of "soft" genocide, and that's a HUGE what the gently caress?

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

The Scientist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO5P80x-m6k

This it?

Holy poo poo. Anyone even remotely interested in graffiti/street art should watch this.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Is there a dedicated “Get Back” thread somewhere where I can gripe about the lovely blurry digital upscaling job? I’ve seen better upscaling on videos from the 1800s than what Peter Jackson apparently has access to.