Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paradox86
Apr 30, 2005

It's pretty simple. A friend and I agreed that birds are pretty pissed that they don't have arms. We decided this should be fixed.

HalfPricePimpSuit posted:

Found a youtube link last night. All seven parts are up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g16sMbgiJ0

My God. What a heart-wrenching life. This is flatly depressing. The only solace I can take is in knowing the judge knew the pain she went through and not denying her that recognition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradox86
Apr 30, 2005

It's pretty simple. A friend and I agreed that birds are pretty pissed that they don't have arms. We decided this should be fixed.
Anyone know any good documentaries shot in the mid-70's? Kinda broad, but I'm very interested in seeing sorta every day people in that era.