Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!

Bottom Liner posted:

Are there a documentaries on weeaboos or otakus (american kids obsessed with anime and japanese culture)? I find them fascinating in the same way I find doll fuckers interesting. :downs:
Pretty sure you've seen Guys & Dolls then? It's one of the best dollfucker-films by far, and is pretty loving funny to boot!

Hope you all enjoy it!

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/guys-and-dolls/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!

SeanBeansShako posted:

Sorry, I'll make sure to pay attention to your attempts to dominate people with your internet superiority.

You know what isn't in the OP? Hotel Torgo which I submitted in the old thread.
I think he/she meant that you could somewhat describe the documentary you're linking.

Take your own submission: Hotel Torgo. I have no idea what this "Hotel Torgo" is without clicking the link, and I guess you can understand how hellish threads like this one would be if you had to click every drat link to find out what it's all about.

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!

mintskoal posted:

"Making a Murderer" went up on Netflix and it's fantastic. Binged through 6 episodes yesterday.
Making a Murderer is amazing, but you should edit your quote as it spoils the outcome of the trial for those not in the know.