Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puddles
Nov 25, 2005
HAI ^^
Some documentaries from the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver BC. A lot of people don't know about our homeless problem and drug problem in the city, and it was all conveniently swept away for most of the Olympics.

From the Vancouver police, they made Through a Blue Lens (2, 3, 4, 5, 6.) which is my favourite of the two. It can be alittle :nms: at times, things like open sores on drug addicts etc.

Heres a more recent one where a rich white kid decides to live for 30 days on the DTES as a homeless person. The first 20 minutes of so it kind of seems like a joke, but hes serious about it and all in all its not a bad watch Streets of Plenty (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.)

Puddles fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Mar 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puddles
Nov 25, 2005
HAI ^^
Yeah, Randy is in that one. I was also in school when I first saw it.

Theres one done by the same people again called Tears for April: Beyond the Blue Lens but I haven't been able to find a copy of it, and online it costs $50 so thats kind of out of the question.