Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tongsy
Aug 22, 2007
I'm waiting for my Canon 100mm f2.8 to show up, should be here tomorrow if all goes well, and this weekend will be full of shooting flowers and bugs if i can get outside ot find some (supposed to rain all weekend, boo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongsy
Aug 22, 2007

Alctel posted:

Have fun, I want to marry mine. Although its hot new relative, the IS version has me drooling

I had the IS version before, I ended up returning it to the store because I didn't feel like the IS was good enough to justify the 200% premium over a used USM non-IS.

But yeah, it's probably my favourite lens that i have now.

Tongsy
Aug 22, 2007
Finally got a good chance to take some photos with my Canon 100L

Strawberry Plant (a little out of focus, but I still like it)

Some white flowers I found along the river