Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Slotducks posted:

bugs from the backyard

Love this color contrast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Viginti Septem posted:

Laowa releases full kit of ready-to-go microscopy lenses for $1500. Range of 10x 20x 35x and 50x tubes and attachments for all popular lens mounts.

https://petapixel.com/2023/09/26/laowa-makes-microscopy-affordable-with-10-50x-aurogon-lens/

Wow. Thanks for sharing. I know what I’m asking my family to pitch in for me for Christmas!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Here's a mushroom I messed around with in my front garden. I can't decide which of these I like best. I used a green light; the colors aren't added in post

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The Red Queen posted:

Holy poo poo, incredible! How'd you get him to sit still!?

It’s a mushroom so it doesn’t move much

:dumbrim: