Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Painless
Jan 9, 2005

Turn ons: frogs, small mammals, piles of compost
Turn offs: large birds, pitchforks
See you at the beach!
Ok so I really need an off shoe flash cord because like 99% of my photos are coming out as super blurry out-of-focus crap even at huge ISO settings. Anyways here's a few pictures from last weekend that didn't completely suck.

There's not much to do about the out-of focus left wing in the last one but I'd be grateful for tips on how to remove the green crap in the upper right corner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Painless
Jan 9, 2005

See you at the beach!
A few more now that I got my off shoe cable (still need a diffuser and something to attach the flash to)

A glow-worm

Some kind of bug, idk

A nifty little butterfly

A snail hanging upside down from a wooden ladder

Anyway so I feel like I'm becoming a crazy bug guy but I guess that's ok???

Painless
Jan 9, 2005

See you at the beach!

axolotl farmer posted:

The green bug is a lacewing, and the butterfly is a skipper.

You should post those in the critterquest thread!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3309515

Thanks! I guess I will.