Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Is there a way that I could use those Raynox filters on something with a 77mm filter size? I know the Raynox DCR-250 says it can be used with a lens with a filter size up to 67mm, would I be able to buy an adapter to step down the filter size on my lens from 77mm to 67mm and then slap the DCR-250 on that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Just another quick question, how exactly would you find your max magnification with something like the Raynox? Say your lens has normally a max magnification of 1:4 what math would be involved to find how close you are getting?

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

Raikiri posted:

Lovely shots Jackpot.

Shot at 2:1 lifeize, click for a much larger version (1920x1080) :)

Edit: Is this loading for anyone? No hosts seem to be working for me.

use https://www.waffleimages.com or flickr

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Got a 105mm Nikon micro from KEH earlier this week. First real shot with it of my frogspawn.

I'm going to have fun with this thing