Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

Meet frustration face to face
A point of view creates more waves
So lose some sleep and say you tried
They've been ramping the hp up steadily over the years and you can get an Exige straight from the factory with almost 300hp now. I only wish I could afford one because I'd rock that poo poo every day.

e; Also there's the 2-Eleven which is supposed to be loving insane.

Blacknose fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Apr 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

Pretty sure A/C is standard in every non shitbox car in Europe. The rest probably explains it though.

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

Frank Dillinger posted:

yeah, everything in the golf class and up, basically. however, the option lists are still a mile long and you get raped for everything.

I know :smith:

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

loving hell that's disgusting.

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

Someone backed into me as I walked through a carpark yesterday. They were blindly staring in front of them; with one of those cameras I'd imagine they would still be doing exactly that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

I liked having a car where it was under the bonnet. Got me a good share of confused looks.