Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Twerk from Home posted:

I'd argue that a non-hybrid 2024 Toyota Corolla is an enthusiast car, because if you didn't prioritize lower weight, better handling and faster acceleration, you would have bought a Corolla Cross, Corolla Hybrid, C-HR, or Corolla Cross Hybrid.

My brother in law has a recent model Corolla with a 6(?) speed manual transmission. It feels like a rare, dying breed but it's fun to drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Kraftwerk posted:

I'm wondering what the value proposition of the new Camry will be when the Prius exists.

With the Prius you get a similar powertrain but a more practical hatch. What do you get with the Camry? Is it luxury at the higher trim levels? More performance?

I can answer this. My wife has a Prius and I have a Camry hybrid. We use my car for longer trips as the cabin is more spacious and comfortable, and I have heated seats. Her car is great for trips around town and she can fit stuff in the hatch that I can't in my trunk.

Both are great cars and we have been very happy with them.