Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Twerk from Home posted:

Absolutely zero room for this when there are tons of crossovers with a tiny, barely usable 3rd row already. I want more sliding doors but the American buyer does not.

All the small cargo vans died anyway too. No more Transit Connect, Dodge Promaster City, Nissan NV200.

Sigh yeah I know, back to searching autotrader for a manual Mazda 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Kraftwerk posted:

I'm wondering what the value proposition of the new Camry will be when the Prius exists.

With the Prius you get a similar powertrain but a more practical hatch. What do you get with the Camry? Is it luxury at the higher trim levels? More performance?

High end Camry trims get acoustic glass.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Wistful of Dollars posted:

As opposed to digital?

Hand cranked

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

I’ll tape an am radio to my bicycle and ride off into the apocalypse

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The Pacifica is such a nice van, it's too bad it's made by Chrysler.

Famously the PHEV has THE MOST complaints on consumer reports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

davecrazy posted:

Why does the Supra not sell? I ran into a few in the wild the past week and they seem really fun and to check all the boxes.

It’s not a giant SUV