Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suave
Jan 10, 2008
TGIF
http://www.autoobserver.com/2010/05/whats-wrong-at-honda-maybe-everything.html

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/05/26/delayed-civic-begs-the-question-has-honda-lost-the-plot

The next civic needs to be a miracle IMO. This is coming from a Honda die-hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave
Jan 10, 2008
TGIF
The new Accords/TLs are a travesty to the Honda name tag. They both look bloated and loving outrageously big. But the last gen civic was a success to say the least.

And to the guy that mentioned offering the SI in red, dealerships haven't even been able to order SI's for months now. Seriously call your Honda dealer and ask them about the Si's and they will tell you they can't even get them.

Killing off the RSX just because they thought it would take market share from the SI was stupid, they should have just bumped up the RSX in price and added more features.

Also, I would say Nissan's future looks without a doubt more doom and gloom than Honda's.

Suave
Jan 10, 2008
TGIF
If ford releases a performance version of the Focus I will buy it over an SI. I assume they will both be hitting the market around the same time.

Suave
Jan 10, 2008
TGIF
I agree on all points with the exception of the ZDX. That thing is liquid sexy and the interior is stunning as well. But, it came at the wrong time economy wise. It seems to be getting decent reviews also.