Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

in_absentia
Feb 6, 2008

LYNCHINGS ARE WHAT GIVE THE SOUTH ITS CHARM!
:3:
(not a bigot)

HotCanadianChick posted:

Would kill someone for more high performance RWD/AWD wagons over here. :mad:

The closest you can come over here would be a 550i touring or one of the soft floppy Volvo wagons :smith:

What about the Cadillac CTS-V Wagon? Or are you keeping it strictly European? I only ask because I lust daily for a performance luxury wagon and a blue CTS-V is about the only care I can think of in the US that fits the bill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

in_absentia
Feb 6, 2008

(not a bigot)

Previa_fun posted:

I'm torn because if I were in the market for a new car and wanted something economical I'd love to snatch up a Chevy Sonic with the 1.4 turbo and manual tranny. On the other hand I've had bad experiences with GM products, although only with their late 90s and early 00s cars.

That gauge cluster is :krad:

I drove a automatic Sonic rental from Jackson, Ms to Macon, Ga and back and while the interior size was impressive (inside I never felt like I was in such a tiny car), that gauge cluster was the stupidest piece on non-functional crap I have ever seen. The infotainment system was really nice and functional though. It's a really nice car for the price and the mpg is awesome, 8 gallon tank iirc and I made it the 7 hours from Jackson to Atlanta before having to fill up. Personally it isn't the car for me, but I would definitely rent one again.

in_absentia
Feb 6, 2008

(not a bigot)

AlmightyPants posted:

It's a shame that 90% of the ones that I'll end up seeing will be Black, White or Silver. No one ever goes for the best color.

Laguna Seca Blue is the best blue!