Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

frozenphil posted:

Have you thought, "You know, an Elise would be a lot cooler if it had 1000hp"?

This thought has never, in my 21 years, ever crossed my mind.

It seems like the kind of idea Smokey Yunick would have had if he was drunk off his rear end and British.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dissss posted:

Thats going to depend on where you do the bulk of your driving.

With the V6? Not really.

Also here is my (obviously completely irrefutable) informed valet opinion:

The Mustang blows the Civic (and everything else in the same price bracket) out of the water in every department and if you think the new Mustang is ugly I apologize for your abhorrent taste.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

JackRabbitStorm posted:

I hate to bring this up from so far back, especially since you all seem to be having fun with this whole "Motronic expressed ignorant opinions so :regd08:" but the new Scion tC really gives me an old Corolla Sr5 vibe.

I mean, maybe it's just that kink in the window, but I can see the family resemblance:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bull3964 posted:

It's not really that way in Pittsburgh. I would have to drive like 15 minutes out of my way to hit a station that has diesel.

Finding this weird is what I get for growing up in a rural area; every gas station has a diesel pump or four in southern Illinois.