Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Has there been anything saying if the back seats are removable? I like the look of the two door bronco but I'd love to have a tad more cargo space and since we live in plague world I don't have to worry about any more people than my +1. I mean yes technically all seats are removable but I'm wondering if I'll get funtime stab brackets if I do remove them

I guess this pic shows the bronco without backseats and also that babies can drive it

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Jul 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
looks like seat removal wouldnt be too bad but that hump on the way to the rear would make it more logical to just flatten the seats I guess

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

moist turtleneck posted:

looks like seat removal wouldnt be too bad but that hump on the way to the rear would make it more logical to just flatten the seats I guess

also woe to the rider that has to sit bitch in the back

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
how long until i can buy a pee tube for the drain hole

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I think it has to be horse dick shaped to be sold for the bronco

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Am I going crazy or is this an incredibly lovely article with wackadoo reasons on why bronco bad

https://jalopnik.com/the-2021-ford-bronco-could-have-a-hard-time-gunning-for-1844440566

Like why not complain about IFS instead of...no hybrid engine?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
the big tire package does so much for the bronco https://www.motor1.com/news/435122/ford-bronco-sasquatch-package-comparison/

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
if it's this vid it's like the most boring vid ever

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDWt2TQlRVP

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
ooo this one is a bit better tho

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDZKQqxFWFC/

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah a big issue with that bronco rock vid is the driver and the fully inflated tires

Still very lovely to get recorded like that tho because that vid is gonna get used for every argument now

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i wanna do this in a parking lot so bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LdieND_f28

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
smdh he said the t rex was in the jurassic period

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I tried watching the Scotty Says vids and he appears to be grampa simpson yelling at clouds?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
First thing about the two door bronco that makes me say buhhhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybFVIgXPH2U&t=5s

I was definitely expecting these seats to fold way more flat

This looks like some 90s interior poo poo

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah I would definitely just yank out the back seats but God that design looks straight out of a 2009 escape

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I don't think anyone was getting pissy about it I just pointed out that it looked like poo poo in today's world where everything is a fuckin lego

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Mr bean is responsible for all of the super car crashes in britain

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Reminds me of my truck in high school that I got for cheap because the previous owner keyed it to poo poo to stop the repo man(?)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Just realized that Honda is giving up the passenger side camera for just that little light that says someone is in your blindspot

I'm gonna miss that little feature

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Really throws me off for it to be a lightning but also a four door

But then again the e-mustang doesn't look like a mustang

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
There are dozens of us that would prefer a 2 door maverick with a longer bed

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Edit: how did I get here

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I saw an HRV next to a fit at a stoplight recently and it doesn't ~look~ that much bigger which is Nice

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Can't wait for barn finds that are bricked because the company went out of business or killed support for an antique vehicle

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Russian Bear posted:

I’d trade my 2013 Honda Fit for the 2023 Fit if it was still available. Hybrid to boot. Look at this cute little space ship:

https://www.theautopian.com/its-such-a-shame-that-america-wont-get-the-updated-2023-honda-fit/
that Crosstar version really looks great, and it bugs me that it still has a cup holder up high next to the steering wheel since that's more rare than ever now

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
you made me go outside and check and I only need the parking lamps to turn on foglights

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I love how they have a cars category with exactly one car

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I like the laws where it's illegal for teens to text but geriatrics are allowed to candy crush all over the road

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
What would be the closest New Hatchback in spirit to the Honda Fit in the United States? My partner's car got destroyed by hail and we've been looking around and nothing seems to satisfy that itch fuel economy, dimensions, and cargo space-wise.

We've been leaning towards the 2024 Impreza but I wasn't sure if I was missing anything. I've been told the Mazda 3 hatch and the Toyota Corolla hatch look weird.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
She doesn't trust previous owners, 2020 fit is the newest I could find and the pickings are slim in my area. The Kia Rio does look close, I'll add that one to the list

Er wait, is Kia the one the specializes in replacing engines all the time?

Also, she wants new so she can spec it out

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Apr 10, 2023

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'll probably be downsizing to a maverick in the future, I love the coyote howl but I really don't need that much bed in the f150

I'm doing a dimension comparison now and I didn't realize how much longer the Impreza is compared to the fit

There's no chance to get a jazz crosstar until they're like 15 years old, right? It'd be really dumb financially, warranty, and insurance-wise but it'd be funny to go to a luxury importer and be like "one 2024 jazz crosstar please"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah that Chevy Bolt is pretty drat close in dimensions, but the full ev is probably out of the question. Can't believe they got rid of that cool generator style of engine that the Volt had

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
now we're talkin

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i just hate when they title it as new pics of bumpus mobile and you click it and the video is ai voice and an uncle jim's forum photoshop of an f150 with a fused bed cap and the video is 7 minutes long and just reads out reddit posts

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i'm just glad they're having fun, you don't usually get to do that anymore

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Tried to turn on the defroster to keep me from dying but accidentally ordered a pizza from apple carplay instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
THIS
is the sound I hear before clicking another video