Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

GD_American posted:

I know it's a perennial Honda thing to go "the last generation was better", but the outside and inside before the refresh were so much better.

If they put the materials from the last gen into the current gen but kept the same design and layout. It'd be perfect. The only thing I hate about the current Accords is they don't work well for tall folks and I fit in a Camry much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

GD_American posted:

I prefer the layout of the last gen (doesn't hurt that I own one). The cupholders are cavernously deep, and behind the shifter instead of to the right side of it. I also like the A/C button placement and all.

I don't love the "half-iPad glued to dash" screen style, but that's hard to avoid from any car the last decade.

My knee perfectly hits the ignition button on the earlier model. Being tall sucks.

I can't stand the "iPad attached to dash" layout either. Toyota is by far the worst offender, it looks cheap, is cheap, slow and awful gaudy black glossy plastic. Auto manufactures have now gone too displays that are just way too freaking big and bright. :sigh:

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Shipon posted:

they should repeal the backup camera law and then ban ipad dashes

just ban glossy black plastic or lcds with a bezel from 2002

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

The CUV or Compact Utility Vehicle line up is just... terrible? It's like you just end up with a lifted car and useless back seats.

Granted, I really like the Honda HR-V and the BMW X1 but for the most part these models are simply too small to be useful.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

If the Accord was just a little taller, I would have immediately bought it. I remember fitting in a CB7/9 was so much easier.