Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhiteSpyder
May 24, 2007

Tolan posted:

Any interest in a maptools PFRPG game?

My interest is piqued... I've never used maptools before, but I sure do love me some Pathfinder! :black101:

Edit: Time-dependent, naturally. For the record, I'm in the Eastern Time Zone and work a 7am - 4pm kinda job.

WhiteSpyder fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Feb 23, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteSpyder
May 24, 2007

Tolan posted:

Maptools is pretty easy to pick up, actually. I'll look into the Pathfinder framework; hopefully it's a bit more complete that it was before the actual PFRPG release.

I'm Eastern, and I work 11a-7p, so it'd be like an 8p-11p thing if I did it weeknights. Weekends are a bit more flexible, obviously.

Yeah, I just downloaded it... I'll take a good look at 'er tomorrow after work or something. 8-11ish sounds good... As a loose, theoretical sort of time frame.

WhiteSpyder
May 24, 2007

Tolan posted:

Any interest in a maptools PFRPG game?

Provided there's enough interest, when were you thinking about doing this?

WhiteSpyder
May 24, 2007

Tolan posted:

Time-wise or start-date?

Time-wise it'd either be on a weeknight from 8-11 Eastern or Sunday evening 6-10ish Eastern.

Starting, pretty much whenever. I'd probably run Council of Thieves unless folks wanted to wait for Kingmaker.

I was thinking more start-date. Sorry, if I wasn't too clear. The times all work for me, so pretty much whenever you're ready to roll with this, count me in.
I've only played The Crimson Throne (My group is just working through the last chapter of it, but it's been great, so far), so either one of those would be awesome.

I guess in the meantime, I'll start rolling up a character!

WhiteSpyder
May 24, 2007
I'll throw a vote in for Council of Thieves.

WhiteSpyder
May 24, 2007
Nope. PC with Win XP.

WhiteSpyder
May 24, 2007

Anonymous Zebra posted:

humans get an automatic weapons proficiency

Are we playing the same game?
Humans get an extra feat, with which you could take a weapon proficiency feat, but nowhere does it say that you specifically gain a weapon proficiency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteSpyder
May 24, 2007
Ah. Never played the beta, but my group plays PF on a regular basis so I was a little confused. Heh. :)