Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Lasers
Dec 10, 2000

To folks who like Pathfinder, I just wanted to mention that RPG Superstar 2010 is winding down, with a close personal friend of mine in the finals!

If you have the time, please consider and perhaps vote for his adventure proposal, if you like it!

Here is where to register and here is where to vote!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Lasers
Dec 10, 2000

I'm running my very first Pathfinder game (my first time being GM at all) in a few weeks, and plan to use a published adventure path to make for an easy first time. I just got Rise of the Runelords in the mail, and I see that it's written for 4 players- I may have up to six. Should I look for a different adventure path or ought I be alright adding a couple more monsters to each encounter?

Admiral Lasers
Dec 10, 2000

Klungar posted:

You'll be fine, my group ran it with 6 without any problems. You might also want to look into increasing magic item drops as well, since both XP and Gold will be split more than intended.

How did you modify the combat encounters, assuming you did? I found some changes suggested by a random person on a messageboard somewhere, I might keep these suggestions handy.