Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Yo tengo un par de ideas.
Has anyone here ever included Gerbies in their games? What fun stuff did you use them for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

My friends have been asking me to DM. I've never DMed before and was thinking of running a module as my first foray into it. What would you guys recommend to be the best/most noob-friendly module in PF1E for a first time DM?

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Arivia posted:

Why first edition Pathfinder in particular? How familiar are you with the system? How familiar is your group with the system?

Me and my group are all extremely familiar with PF1E. It's the only system some of them have ever played on.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Arivia posted:

The Dragon's Demand, Gallows of Madness, and the Godsmouth Heresy are the 1st level adventures Paizo's released for PF1e that aren't adventure paths since 2010, then.

Thank you. I'll have to try some of those out.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Apparently Grigori Rasputin (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16y1AkoZkmQ) has an official stat block in Pathfinder. Unsurprising his highest attributes are CON and CHA.