Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Swags posted:

10 ranks of UMD and a scroll of anti-magic shell
Fighters do, in fact, get much better at surviving if you devote a large amount of their character resources into being as much like a Wizard or Cleric as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Mikan posted:

Anything that makes them more than two-dimensional "gypsies are all thieves and con artists" really

Anonymous Zebra posted:

There is a short blurb about them in the "Rise of the Runelords" Players Guide. I'll just copy it here.

Tolan posted:

:words:
Wouldn't it be easier just to type 'no'?

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Tolan posted:

The only calumny I can see them referenceing is that "they're all thieves". The nomadism, living as entertainers, clothing choices, etc, aren't calumnies because they're not negatives.
Black people are so athletic and Asians are just so smart. It's not racist, guys. I'm saying good things about a broad group that stands in for real world people in my game world!