Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gul Banana
Nov 28, 2003

I might have an opportunity to play in a Pathfinder game irl soon, but I'm a bit dubious. I'm more of a 'role'player myself, and I've heard that it's a very complicated, unbalanced system - I do like wargames too, but prefer those to be lightweight tightly-integrated things. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice? Is it really true that you have to pick the right class or just be underpowered forever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gul Banana
Nov 28, 2003

mixitwithblop posted:

Sorry, I assumed we were all manly non virgin nerds here. My bad. So how about them kenders, ha-ha. :(

If you think only "unmanly virgin nerds" would object to an analogy between a gaming company and "frigid women", it's no wonder you like Pathfinder.