Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

barkingclam posted:

Has anybody here used The Book Depository before? They're a UK-based bookseller that promises free worldwide shipping. I just bought a couple books from them. It was pretty cheap, but I have no idea how long it'll take to get my books.

Holy crap, I can get Library of America books for 20-25 bucks from them. Now I need a job so that I can afford them.

I literally have a corner of my bookshelf reserved for them because I'm such a huge sperg over aesthetics and they just look so drat pretty together. I got the American Fantastic Tales boxset the other day, I'm looking to buy the crime set next, either the $135 collection from the LoA site or in pieces from Book Depository, once I figure out what's cheaper

e: it's $165 for the set, whoops. And it comes out to being ten bucks difference. Ehhhhhh. Now I'm torn. For the record, this is the set I'm talking about.

BENGHAZI 2 fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Jun 1, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU