Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McMurphy
Feb 14, 2004

THE FACES OF THOSE IVE KILLED
THE FACES OF THE DEAD
THE FACES OF THOSE I'VE KILLED

Gentlewoman and gentlemen, I implore you: if you are going to write your brilliant observations in a book then give away that book, write is loving pencil. If it's a library book, just kill yourself. That's all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McMurphy
Feb 14, 2004

THE FACES OF THE DEAD

At the end of some older novels, there's usually a date and a location, such as "New York, N.Y., October 1928" at the end of The Sound and the Fury. Is this the publishing city and date, or when the book was finished? Why has that stopped? What was the reason for doing that in the first place?

McMurphy
Feb 14, 2004

THE FACES OF THE DEAD

Why in hell are there TWO (2) grrm threads on the first page.

McMurphy
Feb 14, 2004

THE FACES OF THE DEAD

jmaze posted:

One is the old thread full of jerks who love to spoil new readers. The other one is a spoiler-free thread to entice new readers to try out the books and for some of us to re-read. We're following a schedule so we can talk about the books as we read through them.

Its loving retarded to have two threads for the same series, both of which have multiple pages. This isn't games or something, christery.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)