Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

criptozoid
Jan 3, 2005
Yeah, while writing in library books is indeed reprehensible, one of the few true pleasures of lending/giving books is to inflict your marginalia on other people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criptozoid
Jan 3, 2005
I have arrived at a conservative estimate of the number of books I may realistically expect to read between now and the time when I finally kick the bucket, and it hovers slightly around 1000. Life seems short when measured in unread books.

(This is not viral marketing for those awful "1000 ... you need to ... before you die" volumes.)