Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

charliemonster42 posted:

I see Trevor’s influence is potent. Another taylorcrate about to end up as scrap metal and wood.

What was the name of that guy that would film his completely insane landings until he had to take his videos down for the crimes of being terrible at aviation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Yeah something tells me this is the dude of whom I was thinking

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

EasilyConfused posted:

I'm binging this whole blog now thanks

Yeah seriously; since I've read most of Fear of Landing, I now have something else in between F5ing Sylvia's blog on fridays

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Reading through some of the Cloudberg stuff and I enjoyed this:

"Of course, being weird isn’t a crime, but he had committed actual crimes as well:"

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

slidebite posted:

Reported drone strike out of SFO the other day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THZ_eCEulwo

thanks obama

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Arson Daily posted:

I'll never fly an airplane without a lav or an APU again. Im far to bougie and old to deal without them

If you're flying single pilot tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Last time I flew they gave me the little bottle of buffalo trace and a plastic cup? I need to replace my united glass that the FA gave me when I asked if I could keep it, which my wife then broke.

i say