Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.

FlamingLiberal posted:

DMZ is an awesome book, I've enjoyed reading it through trades. The Losers sounds good, but I'll probably see the film before I decide whether or not to pick it up. Normally I would, but budgets are tight right now.

If it makes any difference, for $14 on Amazon you can get a trade that collects the first two trades of The Losers (out of five.) Looks like they're releasing one that collects 3+4 in early August, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.

racecardriver posted:

I'm really loving Joe the Barbarian. The art is so drat incredible -- the level of detail is stunning. Does the plot remind anyone else of a creepy '80s kid's movie? It reminds me of stuff like Neverending Story, Labyrinth, and The Dark Crystal in the sense that seeing it as a kid would have freaked me out a bit.

Not to barge into this thread, but since you haven't posted in SA-Mart since May 12th and don't have any contact methods I'll post it here: I'm interested in talking to you about trading some things, contact me at ajlavigne3 AT yahoo DOT com or drop by the SA-Mart comic thread.

• Locked thread