Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Y Signal
Feb 17, 2009

I love you, Tiger Millionaire.

Psychlone posted:

And, there's also the Invisibles, which has already been written about in great detail. There's not much I can add to it other than, read it!

So seconding this. Read it. Now. Also going to have to add Grant Morrison's other (shorter) series for the imprint here.

Vimanarama - A Bollywood-esque love story. Also, superheroes.

WE3 - A touching tale of three runaway pets. In mechanical armor.

Seaguy - One of Morrison's more surreal, absurd takes on the superhero genre. Featuring a version of Disneyland/world more suited for the world of Terry Gilliam's Brazil.

Kill Your Boyfriend - A nihilistic romp through England with a band of ne'er-do-wells. Somewhat similar in tone to Tank Girl, I find; albeit more with a point.

And here's the part I get sad about the lack of a Flex Mentallo TPB here or in the near future.

In terms of other Vertigo titles, I'm kind of hoping for the first TPB of Cinderella: From Fabletown with Love to come soon. I haven't read much of the core series, but from what I hear this is a rather good one, and one you can jump into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread