Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gimcrack
Oct 9, 2007
I'm in prototype in NY right now (MARF, enlisted) if anyone has any questions about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gimcrack
Oct 9, 2007

Ferretts posted:

So I have orders to a Bangor boat due for refueling next year. I've spoken to returnee staff who've been through similar and the consensus seemed to be "You will want to kill yourself."

My SE, knowing my interests are more in engineering than operations, thought that I might actually benefit more from the shipyard.

My sponsor on the boat mentioned there might be room in another boat's wardroom should I put in for a transfer.

I'm a soon to qualify (plant willing) MARF EOOW student, and I'd appreciate any info/guidance anyone has related to 2+yrs of refueling shipyard duty (bonus points for Bremerton).

What boat are you going to? I saw some officers are showing up from NY soon to mine..

• Locked thread